CDQ Learning for Results, LLC
CDQ Learning for Results specializes in the design and development of E-Learning and classroom training. We offer our clients Cost-Effective Solutions, On-Schedule Delivery and Quality Services. Visit us at www.CDQLearning.com CDQ Learning for Results Training Design and Development
Introducing CCAR 145 Training
Keeping up with regulatory compliance training requirements is more challenging than ever before. At CDQ Learning, we understand the challenges you face in
developing and deploying compliance training that is cost effective, uses resources efficiently, and ensures improved employee performance. Our CCAR 145
Training Courses provide e-Learning training in the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) 145 regulations for Maintenance, Repair and Overall (MRO)
facilities that are working towards certification or that need to renew their certification training requirements.
Offering 1: CCAR 145 Regulatory Training – Foundations Level Course
This course can be used for either initial training or recurring training requirements. This course is appropriate for a broad audience: Mechanics, Maintenance Technicians, Operations Managers, Supervisors, Site Management, and Inspectors.
Our Foundations Level course provides a broad overview of the CCAR 145 R3 regulations and is designed to:
- Increase employees’ knowledge of the content found in the CCAR 145 R3 regulatory document
- Help employees recognize how the regulations apply to day-to-day operations situations
- Increase employees’ general knowledge and awareness of the regulations in order to help a company remain in compliance with CAAC requirements.
Offering 2: CCAR 145 Certifying and Inspection Staff – Refresher Training
This course is intended for Certifying/Inspection staff working in Maintenance Repair and Overhaul facilities who need to renew their CAAC training requirements. In this course, students will:
- Review basic information related to the content found in Chapters 1, 2 and 3 of the CAAC 145 regulatory document.
- Review the overall structure of the CCAR 145 document
- Review the Chapter 4 and 5 regulations that apply specifically to the Certifying/Inspection staff function.
Order Now! Please fill out the form below and we will have a representative contact you immediately.